FlashWarFlashWar

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

WOW

I haven't logged into my newgrounds account in many, many months.
I logged in just so I could give you a 10/10. Congratulations and thank you for remaking one of my favourite games of all time.

Scriball Scriball

DEATH

I beat your game. It took 81 minuets and 36 seconds but I beat your game. That last boss was DEATH ITSELF. It's 2am and I'm sitting here and I was supposed to be in bed an hour ago but i wasnt leaving this chair until I finally beat your game.

THIS HAS POSSIBLY BEEN ONE OF THE MOST FRUSTRATING GAMING EXPERIENCES I'VE EVER HAD.

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

thanks

I can see you put some work into this, although some things could be a bit clearer.

I'm having trouble with the 3 frames like other people. I have made my character as a symbol/movie clip. Now do I put each of the 3 frames in a new layer? For example, layer 1 would have a tween clip of my character jumping and layer 2 would have a tween clip of him running.

Is this correct? Thanks

Flying Heaven (Street Fighter) Flying Heaven (Street Fighter)

10/10

I could never imagine how hard it would have been to make this. I can tell how much work would have gone into making this. Everything is perfect, it couldn't be any better. Good job

Metal Gear Acoustic Metal Gear Acoustic

great

I'm another big fan of MGS, probably the best game that ever came out on the playstation. This is good, brings back memories.

Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin) Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin)

9/10

Sounds great. The vocals sound a little bit out of place. Really nice though, especially the piano at the start.